HVAC Installation & maintenance
GPTS is a specialist air conditioning installation and Maintenance Company dedicated to the HVAC industry as well as industrial and marine offshore oil markets. GPTS was set up to provide a single-source responsibility with the in-house resources to provide these services.
Air conditioning system maintenance services
GPTS is able to perform service and repair to all air conditioning systems, including Carrier, York, Daikin, Trane and other commercial brands, as well as all types of refrigerant and Ammonia systems.
Offshore air conditioning systems
Our specialized staff working offshore on marine and oilrig installations is all fully certified for offshore survival, inclusive fire fighting, first aid and HUET. GPTS has performed many such upgrades whilst keeping plant and equipment running, thus keeping air conditioning disruption to a minimum during these projects.
Offshore air conditioning system refurbishment and upgrades
GPTS specializes in air conditioning system refurbishment and upgrades, and has the resources to provide these services. For more information on our successfully completed offshore air conditioning system upgrades, please contact us.
Offshore HVAC maintenance services
GPTS utilizes a successful single-source responsibility approach to building HVAC maintenance. We offer the following services:
- Planned preventative maintenance on all makes of air conditioning equipment and ancillary equipment, specializing in building mechanical services and marine applications
- Compressor rebuilds – centrifugal, screw technology and reciprocating machines (Bristol, tecumseh, kirloskar, Toshiba, Copeland, etc.)
- Marine and industrial refrigeration
- Duct cleaning of marine and offshore rigs
- BMS and controls system maintenance
- Electronic analogue control systems
- Pneumatic control systems
Offshore HVAC system installation services
GPTS offers a range of installation services for offshore HVAC systems, including:
- Central system-type air conditioning plant installation and refurbishment
- Unitary and spit-type air conditioning unit installations
- Variable volume refrigerant flow systems
- Chilled, condenser and steam pipe installations and insulation
- Medium-steel Schedule40, schedule 80, stainless-steel systems
- Sheet metal duct installations and insulation
- Electrical panel and field wiring installation
- Building automation and control system installations
- Energy management and measuring equipment installation
Air conditioning and control system automating and optimizing
GPTS considers service delivery and accountability in line with engineering excellence to be of paramount importance. Utilizing our knowledge and expertise, we are able to effectively manage and control electricity consumption, resulting in cost savings by automating and optimizing air conditioning and control systems.
Our staff has been provided with specialist equipment product training and cross product training to ensure a high level of service support.